Thursday, May 03, 2007

i'm on the bad mood

GET BORED mode switched "ON"...

payah dah ya kalo punya mood kayak gwa. lebih gak jelasa daripada prakiraan cuaca terkini.

and i perfectly cant save enogh money for future.
sumthings must be not right with this brain of mine. maybe it gets twisted by sumthin. and i will claim the life being for making me such this way
>>halah.. pake acara nuduh2 sgala ya. padahal salah dirinya ndiri tuh>>





waktu itu, exactly, malem itu, i felt SOOOOOO glad for having  lil chat with sumone.  tapi dasar gwa blakangan ni extremely a real COW aliyas lagi kebo2 nya >>baca: suka bobo>>, di tengah2 acara, gwa successfully get asleep..... haiyyyaaa.... what an idiot!!!



song of the day:
If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world
& I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together
Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape)
If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change)
I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever)
We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape)

ya ya ya... ngaku dee kalo gwa ini suka melarikan diri dari perasaan yang gak gwa pengen. tapi mo gimana lagi ya. daripada bete sendirian. i'm a real freak.










No comments: