Sunday, December 23, 2012

the time: i miss you



there were time we were together.

there we were sharing laughters.

sometimes i wished it could last ever after.

although sometimes we fought like disaster.

still, im falling for you over and over.



you treated me really nicely like a lover.

always made me feel sheltered.

warm and better.



sometimes your mood changed like the weather.

so easily and really bothered.

once you’d feel so cold like winter.

another time you were hotter than the summer.

but those just made me like you even bigger.



yet, you acted like i were just a joker

with my words, ‘i love you, dear’.

and all phrases i made into that love letter,

really wished i could scream ‘em out loud, or maybe louder.

:) guess i should ‘ve had done it earlier.



and there were times you made me cry a river.

for all the hurts and the taste of bitter.

also the time i felt like a loser.

you did get me weaker.

you did get me flustered.



yes.
i miss you, mister.

the time we were together.

kangen ni. haha


No comments: